Monday, March 27, 2006

"Don't Shred Our Constitution" e-mail sent to Senator Sessions on FISA and Censure and ...

I posted over on Captain Plaid regarding an e-mail I sent to Jeff Sessions. I polititely begged him to take a stand for our Constitution and Bill of Rights against the Bu$h administration as to their illegal NSA warrantless domestic wiretapping. Although I've called his office on the issue of censure I also ask him to at least consider allowing the Feingold Resolution to continue. I have also watched a little of Jeff Session's performance today on the Senate Judiciary Committee via C-SPAN. His ideas on immigration are way out of the mainstream it appears. It seems to me his colleagues think he's a lightweight yet perhaps I'm reading my own feelings into what I see. Peace ... or War!

|